WHAT IS SIMULATION?
Simulation and Modelling are essential tools in the modern world. They are used to test ideas and systems and in turn, train industry specialists without real world consequences.
Simulation and modelling allows experts to create an unlimited number of complex scenarios to analyse the results and encourage better outcomes for students, educators, industry and government.
supporting professionals in
- Transport & Logistics
- Emergency & Cyber Security
- Resource & Infrastructure
As a member of SimAust, you gain access to a wealth of resources and professional networks. SimAust works with a range of organisations to represent simulation across the board.
As a member you will gain exclusive access to:
- Member only forums
- Simulation resources relevant to your discipline
- Discounted registrations to a variety of conferences and events
- Exclusive previews and event invitations
- Your contribution in key government contributions